PU254 Polyurethane Floor Resin
A polyaspartic top coat using an aliphatic isocyanate curing agent
- High clarity.
- Excellent UV stability and non yellowing characteristics.
- Allows floors to be back in service quickly.
- Higher abrasion and chemical resistance.
- Minimal odour and zero solvent.
- Can be clear or pigmented.
- Can have non slip medium broadcast before curing.
- Foot traffic ready in 2-3 hours.
- Can be driven on within 24 hours depending on circumstances.
- Can be supplied as an antimicrobial version which is ideal for areas such as food preparation, breweries, hospitals, etc.